An Inexpensive and Healthy Way to Commute
With rising gas prices, why not consider using bicycles for transportation? Not only will you save money, but you will also reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Team up with your neighbors to establish a bike sharing program that helps your community grow healthier and stronger.
- Come to ReCYCLEry’s Sunday Open Workshops to repair or fix up your bikes and learn bike maintenance
- If you don’t have a bike, earn one through our Earn a Bike program
- Receive advice on how to implement the bike share program after all the bikes have been repaired or built
- Run the program with your neighbors
- Sign up today by filling out the short form below
If you’d like to set aside a special day for you and your neighbors to work together, please contact us at email@example.com.