Thank you for considering volunteering your time with The ReCYCLEry. We are seeking enthusiastic members of the community with a lot of experience to no experience with bike repair/maintenance to participate in our First Saturday Workshops (first Saturday of every month). Fill out the short form below and we will contact you. You can also like and follow us on Facebook to find out about special volunteering events.
Are you a bike mechanic and like to help others?
Share your knowledge and help people learn how to repair/maintain their bikes.
What you’ll help to do…
- Replace tubes, tires, cables, and housing
- Replace chains
- True wheels
- Grease headset
- Repack bottom bracket bearing
- Repack wheel bearings
- Assist others with learning bike repair
Are you passionate about bikes but don’t have experience?
Volunteers are a vital part of our organization and no mechanic experience is required because we can teach you all about bikes.
New volunteer opportunities…
- Participate in The ReCYCLEry programs which includes stripping bikes for usable parts
- Help us prepare for upcoming events by fixing bicycles or decorating bikes
- Organize our workshop or our back storage space
- Organize and categorize our tools and parts
- Learn bike repair